2011年4月28日木曜日

Andoufhnut



Who loves TV drama "Jin"?

It is a magnificence story that a doctor, who lives in present-day, slip into Edo era and lead the medical progress, involed in history.

In that time, Beriberi has broken out. He makes Andoughnuts to save people.

Andoughnut is a doughnut coverd with red bean jam. It has vitamin B1 and is good for taking nutrition.

Beriberi is caused by lack of nutrition. People's meal in Edo era was really simple; rice, tsukemono and small fish.

Therefore, Andoughnut became a great hit in this drama's Edo.

Can you feel this big effect of his action?
If you want to see this drama, please try!
Every Sunday, 9 p.m., TBS!!

5 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Mika,
    I see the drama every sunday so I might know what is beriberi. It's a disease called Kakke in that drama isn't it??
    I would die soon if I were in Edo era because Edo's foods are so simple for me!!lol

    返信削除
  2. Hi Mika!
    I like the drama too!

    I learned eating could cure a patient of a disease from Doctor Jin who tries to hard to save people.

    Today, there are some people take supplements only for getting the nutrition instead of eating food.

    I worried about their body become bad.How about the mean of eating...?

    What do you think?

    Anyway I enjoy watching the TV:)

    返信削除
  3. Good evening, Mika ;)
    I have never watched this drama, but it seems interesting!

    I learned sweets like Andaughnuts sometimes become nutrition. Thank you for your posting!

    返信削除
  4. >NoZomi
    Yeah, the disease is called Kakke in Japanese.
    I can't live in Edo era too. Really hard to live!!

    返信削除
  5. >Noriko
    I think only supplements is not good, but also I know their thoughts.
    Girls want to keep skinny.
    However, we eat by our mouth and eyes. That is a big point of eating.

    返信削除