2011年7月7日木曜日

Deserted restaurant

Last saturday, I went to station building in Mito.

At restaurant floor, there are some restaurants, and I enterd one of them.
However, the restaurant has a few customers.
I was surprised.
It was Saturday night!
It should have more customers, like family, worker, students, and so on.

The tast was not so bad and the shop assistants were kind.
What is the problem?

Mito station is prosperous in Ibaraki.
And many people use there.

Ibaraki is a rural prefecture.
So, maybe, people who use the station go home straight and people who don't use the station don't know the exsistence of restaurants in the station.

We talked about eating out in the class.
For Japanese, eating out happen very well.
I think Japan is good to live!

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi, I'm Tomomi.
    What's the reastaurant??
    I want to eat out with you again:)
    you know about sweetst well, so please let me know it! I

    返信削除