2011年7月13日水曜日

Wasyoku Gozen

Wasyoku Gozen is like a course cuisine, but all meals are on a big tray.

I like a course cuisine, but also Washoku Gozen.

The looks is very beautifl; color, arrangement, and the amount.
The tastes are really good!

It seems as if happiness was contained.

I explain this picture.
There are;

・Sushi

・Sukiyaki: it contains beef, mushroom, long green onion, whitish strings of konnyaku

・Tempura

・Chawan-mushi: a custard-like dish containing shrimp, chicken, mushrooms, vegetables, etc., steamed in a cup

・Otsukuri:Sashimi

・Osuimono:soup made of stock

・Tohu

・Sauce with Japanese white grated radish: sauce to dip Tempura


When I eat Washoku Gozen, I feel rich and satisfied.
It is a little expensive, but the cost is worth paying.

3 件のコメント:

  1. Hi, I'm Kaori:)

    I agree with you!
    I think that this type of cuisine is good idea because we can eat a variety of foodd;)

    返信削除
  2. Hi, Mika! I'm Yuki(male).

    The washoku gozen looks really delicious!
    I think course cuisine brings us satisfaction and hapiness at the same time.
    Now I'm planning to trip to Kyoto this summer, so I should choose place that I can eat japanese food like washoku gozen you ate!

    返信削除
  3. Hi, Mika!

    It seems healthy Japanese food:)
    I really like that type of dish!
    Thank you.

    返信削除