2011年5月25日水曜日

Tai Parfait

Today, I will introduce a unique food that I'm interested in recently.


Tai Parfait.

Tai means a sea bream.



Tai parfait is a new sweet, which is introduced on TV recently.






These years, new taste is becoming popular.
It is that cool and hot are together on the meal.

For example, Fondant chocolat with ice cream, Hotcake and ice cream, and Fried ice.



Like these, almost the new sweets are with ice cream.



Also, Tai parfait is consisted of Taiyaki and ice cream.


It looks as if Taiyaki is eating ice cream. Very unique!!



By the way, do you know there is a difference for way of bake?

If it is baked in one mold, it is called wild fish,
and if it is baked in plural molds, it is called farmed fish.

I was surprised to hear that those tastes different.


In the end, I ask you very controversial question.

Do you eat from head or tail?


P.S. Tai Parfait is sold at Aune in Kaihin Makuhari. Would you wanna try?

3 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Mika, this is Megumi.
    Thank you for introducing unique Parfait, looks a little bit ridiculous but I want to eat it.

    Anyway, I definitely eat from the head because I can reach bean jam earlier than I eat from the tail. ...Does it make sense? lol

    Megumi

    返信削除
  2. Hi Mika!
    aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!♥
    it looks very delicious!!!!! I wanna eat some!!!
    Do you know where i can buy it? ah, i have seen something like this in Kaihinmakuhari... is this from that shop? :S
    well, i dont really care about eating tail or head but it depends on my feeling....hahah lol

    返信削除
  3. Hello, Mika!I'm Chika.
    What a wonderful sweets!!!!
    It looks cute and tasty♪
    Can I eat it in Kaihin Makuhari?Really???
    I want to try!!!
    Thank you for telling it^^*

    返信削除