2011年6月9日木曜日

Dry Fruits

Have you ever tried dry fruits?


It is dehydrated in the sun to make it preservative.

And it is used not only for preserved food, but also for ingredient of confections.



There are many good points in it.

Today, I will introduce about them.


1. A feeling fullness
You can get a feeling fullness because it takes some times to digest and absorb.
You should bite well, so it prevents overeating!

2. Not easy to store fat

3. Effective for constipation
It contains many dietary fiber, iron and minerals.



However, please be careful two things.

Overeating of dry fruits makes your energy over.
And only dry fruits diet is not good because the nutrition balance would lean.





Next, how to enjoy dry friuts.

1. Just eat
It has enough sweetness, so first, please enjoy as it is!

2. Mix in yoghurt
If you do diet, I recommend this way.

3. Dry fruits tea
Pour tea with dry fruits. You can enjoy the flavor.

4. Pan cake
Mix pancake mix, water, eggs and dry fruits.





Recently, I found that dry fruits were sold at Ito Yokado.
You may feel it is little expensive.

However, please try!!
Very healthy and good.

5 件のコメント:

  1. Hello:)
    I sometimes eat dryfruits, but I always just eat it.
    Dry fruits tea seems nice, and mix in yoghurt nust be delicious!!
    I want to try both ways!

    返信削除
  2. Hi Mika!
    I'm YUNA:)

    I enjoy reading your blog.
    I usually use dried fruits when I make pound cake. If I put it , it testes much better because dried fruits contains various kinds of furuits as you said.

    also,I recommend another sweets with using dried fruit!
    Eating it with chocolate:)
    If you like chocolate, you should try it!!!
    Melt chocolate and just put dried fruits in it. That's it!! You'll enjoy it:)

    If try it please tell me your impression of it!
    I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

    返信削除
  3. Dried fruits and chocolate are really good! But, I have also found a new way to enjoy dried fruit.... vinegar! If you put some dried fruit in a jar with some vinegar and some sugar/honey and then let it sit for a week, you can make fruit vinegar that is good to drink. I like to dilute my vinegar with ginger ale :0)

    返信削除
  4. hi, mika. i'm sesshy.

    dried fruits! i like mango one!
    i didn't know dried fruits tea.
    so i will try it! what kind of dried fruits do you use to make tea?

    thank you for your good info!

    返信削除
  5. hello, i'm Mariko!

    I really love dried fruits!!especially pineapple!
    because sometimes natural pineapple is sour, but dried pineapple is sweet:)

    I always just eat, but I'll try other way you recommended.

    返信削除