2011年6月23日木曜日

No Reservations

"No Reservations" is a movie.
The jenre is drama and love story.
It makes your heart warm.

Its Japanese title is "Shiawase no Recipe".
You might have heard. It was broadcasted on TV last week.

---------------------------------------------------------
Kate is a chef in famous restaurant in New York.
She is a perfectionist and give the proper directions for other cooks.
The kitchen was her place where she had built up.

One day, her sister deid and Kate takes charge of her daughter Zohy, nine years old.
However, She doesn't eat her exellent dishes.
In addition, when she go back to her kitchen, Nick, a new vice-chef, show his cooking skills, ringing classic music loudly.

Her life, which was regular hours and must had commanded like her kitchen, would change with these things.
She finds new herself.
-----------------------------------------------------------

In this movie, many excellent dishes come up.
However, Kate didn't have a delicious meal for a long time.
What important is to eat with someone.

Kate, Zohy and Nick are not blood relatives.
But, they look like really happy.

You may be looking for a happy recipe, which is consisted of not only work.
I think that is you make by yourself.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi, Mika. I'm Hiromi.
    I haven't watched this movie, but I know the title.
    Actually, on TV, I watched the scene that Zohy eats pasta Nick cooked. Oh, I didn't know it was importand scene!!

    I also think someone who eat with is important.
    The taste will be better depend on the person who I eat dish together.
    Besides, eating with someone is also important.
    Eating alone is sad...

    With who do you want to eat dish:-P??
    I would like to watch whole this movie.

    返信削除